Field Service Technician- PT
- Posted: over a month ago
Part Time Field Service Technician
CS Group is looking for additional support with our Field Service Team Part Time between 20-25 hours Weekly.
This qualified candidate is responsible for installing, setting up, repairing, and maintaining pre-mix systems and post-mix systems equipment at customer accounts. Diagnoses equipment problems, uses judgment to determine how to best repair or replace. The position works independently and has frequent customer contact. May require lifting, carrying, pulling, and moving between 20 and 70 pounds repeatedly over workday. Requires kneeling, squatting, crouching, crawling, and bending when making repairs, often in low places.
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance on beverage dispensing equipment
- Unload and reload with products as necessary
- Educate customers on necessary equipment repair and preventative maintenance procedures
- Install equipment by making holes and route lines to connect products to dispensing unit, connecting water and gas supply, and finding drains for units with ice. For box syrup, build racks and connect lines.
- Fill installed equipment and adjust to proper mixture ratios.
- Prioritize and schedule service and PM calls to meet customer service windows
- Drive to location, evaluate the situation and perform necessary work (may include plumbing, electricity, refrigeration, carpentry)
- Collect accurate and complete equipment and customer information
- Remove old parts and replace them with new parts.
- Maintain parts inventory on the service truck
- Establish a positive relationship with contacts at service calls
- After each call, complete paperwork (e.g., what work was completed, what parts needed to be fixed or replaced, what equipment needed to be repaired or replaced.)
- Transport miscellaneous items (e.g., parts for repair/scrap, pumps for rebuild/ recycle.)
- Being able to work weekends on a rotating on-call schedule
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Safe driving record with no driving restrictions
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Problem-solving abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Working with mechanical systems (e.g., knowing mechanical concepts, troubleshooting, and repairing appliances, performing basic household repair in plumbing, circuits, fuses, electrical components, operating hand tools, and power tools.)
- Serving customers (e.g., resolving customer issues, ensuring appropriate communication with store managers, following up on customer requests.)
- Working with electrical systems (e.g., understanding flow, wiring, outlets.)
- Working with plumbing (e.g., working with drains, water supply, backflow preventer, shut-off valves, filtration systems.)
- Generating and setting work schedules (e.g., determining the priority of work, building work schedules.)
- Equipment installation (e.g., racks, pumps, bar guns, beverage dispensing products.)
CS Group LLC
EngineeringView all jobs at CS Group LLC