CS Energy Worcester, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Recruiter to help us attract, on-board and secure top-talent for our growing team. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the full recruitment process, proven strategic sourcing techniques, superb communication, and excellent coordination skills. The Recruiter will be responsible for supporting campus recruiting initiatives, actively recruiting on various roles for the organization, scheduling interviews for the recruiting team and managing the on-boarding process for all new hires.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works under the direction of Talent Acquisition Manager on assigned roles and projects
- Schedules interviews for recruiting team
- Supports the successful on-boarding of new hires (initiate background checks, send new hire welcome emails, review, and file new hire documentation)
- Oversees campus recruiting and be primary recruiter for entry-level roles and internships
- Participates in open houses and network events; support coordination and scheduling activities associated with these events
- Meets regularly with the hiring managers to discuss open positions, obtain pertinent position information, develop job postings, share updates and secure next steps
- Manages all communication with candidates from the moment they apply until they onboard
- Thoroughly reviews incoming applications and resumes
- Uses strategic sourcing strategies to find talent for open roles
- Screens qualified candidates and selects qualified applicants
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring selection materials
- Provides support to our HR Team and work on HR projects as assigned
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws, regulations and follows company policies
- BS/BA in Business Administration or relevant field (HR Concentration or Training a plus)
- 2-4 years of recruiting experience managing the full cycle recruitment process
- Proven experience strategically sourcing candidates using a variety of sourcing tools/techniques
- Previous Agency or Campus Recruiting experience desired
- Proven experience utilizing a sophisticated applicant tracking system
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with HRIS systems (preferably ADP) a plus
- Understanding of general human resources policies, procedures, and employment laws required
- Must have demonstrated exceptional leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork, communication and people skills a must
- Solid time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast environment
- Understanding of general human resources policies, procedures, and employment laws
*All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment must take a pre-employment drug test and receive a negative result as a condition of hire.
*Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
*CS Energy does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters and/or third parties in response to our job postings. Any unsolicited resumes become property of CS Energy and we reserve the right to pursue and hire any such candidate.
CS Energy is an industry-leading renewable energy firm that develops, designs, and builds optimized projects in solar, energy storage, and emerging energy industries, with over 1.3 GW of solar and 300 MWh of energy storage projects installed across the US. CS Energy leverages strong relationships with solar developers, IPPs, utilities, off-takers, suppliers, and landowners to help our customers streamline the project development process, lower project costs, and create value for all stakeholders. Owned by American Securities, a leading US private equity firm, CS Energy has an experienced and committed management team and robust financial backing that enables us to be a trusted and long-term partner for our customers.
CS Energy has achieved its success through attracting and retaining highly talented and motivated people who are passionate about the companys success. We celebrate diversity in all areas of our company and are very committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Some of our recent notable team achievements are:
- Nations #1 commercial solar installer (Wood Mackenzie 2020)
- Nations #10 solar EPC company (Solar Power World 2020)
- Best Places to work in New Jersey Award recipient (NJBIZ 2020)
- Excellence Awards in safety for the past four years (Annual Governors Occupational Safety and Health Awards Program)
- Entrepreneur of the Year, Matthew Skidmore (Ernst & Young 2020)
CS Energy has great benefits. We provide medical, dental and vision. Life insurance, 401(k) matching plan, EAP, wellness programs and many other optional programs are offered as well.
BusinessView all jobs at CS Energy