Procurement & Contracts Specialist
CS Energy is seeking a Procurement & Contracts Specialist to expedite the buyout process of each project and to execute purchase orders in a timely manner. Secondary is to review and maintain contract files and insurance. Responsibilities include issuing purchase orders and subcontracts for services, solar equipment, and professional support, expediting purchase orders/subcontracts as necessary to ensure delivery meets project requirements. Individual will also be responsible for tracking insurance certificates and managing equipment rental needs for the projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains a comprehensive and orderly file system; ensures the team adheres to the filing process
- Assists the Project team in tracking Certificate of Insurance, bonds and processing paperwork
- Accurately and timely notifies Accounts Payable regarding new vendors to ensure they are correctly set up in the ERP system prior to placing an order
- Facilitates purchase orders, contracts and approval routings with internal and external stakeholders
- Audits company processes in relation to procurement
- Maintains various internal trackers for scheduling and deliveries
- Manages and reports on procurement KPIs
- Manage the equipment rental needs, work with the project teams to rent equipment and manage the timely return of equipment, to maximize savings
- Help in managing the fleet portal for leased vehicles
- Assists the completion of miscellaneous assignments and projects
- 2 years of procurement and/or contracts experience required
- Previous construction or solar experience highly desired
- Previous experience using an ERP system (i.e., JD Edwards) or payroll system
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Excellent customer service, teamwork, and people skills
- Entrepreneurial with a well-rounded business perspective
- Self-directed, organized, and self-motivated to accomplish goals
- Outstanding organizational skills and very strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Ability to Travel to project site locations and stakeholder meetings will be required (Ability to travel up to 25%)
- * All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment must take a pre-employment drug test and receive a negative result as a condition of hire.
* Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
* CS Energy does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters and/or third parties in response to our job postings. Any unsolicited resumes become property of CS Energy and we reserve the right to pursue and hire any such candidate.
CS Energy is an industry-leading renewable energy firm that develops, designs, and builds optimized projects in solar, energy storage, and emerging energy industries, with over 1.5 GW of solar and 300 MWh of energy storage projects installed across the US. CS Energy leverages strong relationships with solar developers, IPPs, utilities, off-takers, suppliers, and landowners to help our customers streamline the project development process, lower project costs, and create value for all stakeholders. Owned by American Securities, a leading US private equity firm, CS Energy has an experienced and committed management team and robust financial backing that enables us to be a trusted and long-term partner for our customers.
CS Energy has achieved its success through attracting and retaining highly talented and motivated people who are passionate about the company's success. We celebrate diversity in all areas of our company and are very committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to doing right by our employees, our partners, and the communities in which we work so that everyone benefits from our efforts. Our company's vision is based on the following principles: Safety, Quality, Integrity, Collaboration, Execution Expertise and Diversity.
Some of our recent notable team achievements are:
- Top Solar Contractors, #1 in New York (Solar Power World 2022)
- Best Places to Work in New Jersey (NJBIZ 2022)
- Great Place to Work Certified, May 2022-May 2023
- Rising Star Under 40, Kevin Magayah (The Cleanie Awards 2021)
- Utility-Scale Project of the Year, Rockport Maces Pond (Solar Builder Magazine 2021)
CS Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
CS Energy has great benefits. We provide medical, dental and vision. Life insurance, 401(k) matching plan, EAP, wellness programs and many other optional programs are offered as well.
CS EnergyEdison, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.