Cone Health Behavioral Health is seeking full-time, board certified Adult, Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists in the Greensboro and Burlington, North Carolina area. Our group is comprised of both outpatient and inpatient psychiatry care who are dedicating to helping their patients treat behavioral issues like depression, addiction, anxiety disorders, and other mental or challenges that come with life.
Here are some highlights of this opportunity:
1. Employed Model - Full-time/Part- time
2. Work/Life Balance- Monday - Friday - 40 Hours/Week
3. Call Schedule - 1:6 typically and telephone call
4. Competitive Compensation with Quality Bonuses
5. Teaching opportunities - New Residency Program coming in 2021
6. New Crisis Center on campus
BC in Psychiatry (BE and able to take boards within six years of residency completion), obtain NC medical license, and full unrestricted DEA.
New Grads are Welcome.
CS Cone Health