St. Lawrence Health System is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join our team located in a university town . Here are just a few highlights of this opportunity:
- Employed full time position with private not-for-profit hospital.
- Great Work/Life Balance with call of 1:5
- Nurse triage system handles most parental call
- Very competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Generous sign on bonus ($35K) as well as relocation, license, and CME reimbursement
- 30 Days PTO Annually
For more on the Canton-Potsdam team. please click hereAbout Our Community
Interested in hearing more? Please contact below
The St. Lawrence Health System (SLHS) was formed to improve health, elevate the standard of care, enhance patient experience, and gain efficiencies through collaboration. Canton-Potsdam Hospital is a not-for-profit, rural, acute-care 94 bed community hospital. The Canton-Potsdam area is home to a diverse community, perfect for families. We have one of the best public school systems in the nation and are known for having a safe environment with a very reasonable cost of living. Four colleges call the area home, providing many activities and events to attend as well as a college town atmosphere. If you are more into outdoor activities, then the Canton-Potsdam area is perfect for you as well. We have some of the most sought after skiing, hiking, fishing, kayaking and mountain biking in the state. However, if you want the best of both worlds and also crave a cosmopolitan atmosphere, both Ottawa and Montreal are less than 2 hours away. .
- Scott Plackemeier
- Telephone: 314-254-2699
- E-mail: spCanton-Potsdam@meddoc.net (Please attach CV)
- Qualified referrals are gladly accepted