Contract Administration Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are
The Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority (CRVA) works to deliver experiences that uniquely enrich the lives of our visitors and residents. Through leadership in destination development, marketing and venue management expertise, the CRVA leads efforts to maximize the region’s economic potential through visitor spending, creating jobs and opportunities for the community. Brands supported by the CRVA include the Charlotte Convention Center, Spectrum Center, Bojangles’ Entertainment Complex, the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Charlotte Regional Film Commission and Visit Charlotte in conjunction with the region’s destination marketing brand, ‘Charlotte.’
The Contract Administration Coordinator assists in the writing, negotiating and review of venue-License Agreements and Amendments (“Contract Documents”) or proposed contracts for the Charlotte Convention Center, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Bojangles Coliseum and Ovens Auditorium through accurate interpretation of contractual items negotiated by the sales team and/or suggested by the client. The Contract Administration Coordinator uses judgment during negotiation to mitigate legal, ethical, financial, or reputational risk to the organization. Will provide general administrative support to the department.
- Under the direction of the Contract administration Manager, the Coordinator will be able to write, negotiate and review terms of Contract Documents.
- Confers with various department heads to identify ambiguities, inaccurate statements, omissions of essential terms, and conflicts within established contract format.
- Maintains professional relationships with industry partners, clients, and community contacts.
- Assists in managing CRVA’s database as it relates to client accounts and Contract Documents.
- Under the direction of the Contract Administration Manager, updates standard agreement templates to ensure they are accurate, relevant and reflect changes in operations.
- Assists sales teams in qualifying customers as legal entities, when needed.
- Expedites the flow of Contract Documents.
- Ensures proper documentation is recorded in Ungerboeck software as it relates to Contracts.
- Provides regular administrative support and assists on special projects, as needed.
- May perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience
- Associate's degree from a two-year college or technical school and two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree preferred. Experience working in a public venue, in a business capacity, is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with individuals and groups within and outside the organization
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Responsive and able to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Windows applications and Microsoft Office
- Team-oriented work style with the ability to work cross-functionally
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Training opportunities
- Role is local full-remote; work in office as required for meetings and training
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirement listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Inclusion to us means respecting all differences and that those differences can drive people and performance to new heights. And to be inclusive, you have to intentionally seek to understand each individual and their respective worldviews. Our “employee first” culture requires engagement and engagement can’t happen without the voices of many talented and diverse individuals charting our direction.
BusinessView all jobs at CRVA