Project Manager - Business Technology
- Over a month ago
Purpose of the Job
Our Plano office currently seeks a Project Manager. This position needs someone who will manage regional and global projects related to product enhancements across all divisions. The ideal candidate should have a technical background in Product and Software Development, liaising with developers, business analysts, product owners and end-users.
• Develop and maintain project plans.
• Prepare weekly status reports to management, including Team’s Velocity.
• Lead collaborative sessions with stakeholders to understand and document business requirements and
• Analyze and manipulate data using spreadsheets, pivot tables, MS Access, and other tools.
• Clearly communicate with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
• Conduct functional testing as needed: and
• Support the Business Technology Team in other special projects.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Management or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant project management experience.
• Knowledge in various software development life cycles ranging from agile/scrum to waterfall
• Strong organizational and strategic skills with a keen eye for detail with a sense of urgency.
• Experience working with global teams.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Project or other project management tools.
• Proficiency with Pivot Tables and other data analysis tools.
• Proficiency with JIRA or other software development tools.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• High standards of conduct and professionalism.
• Self-motivated and able to work with a team.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Bi-lingual (US English and Latin American Spanish) a plus.
• PMP Certification a plus.
• AWS Certification a plus.
• DevOps knowledge a plus.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at CRS
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?