Associate Director - Brand Planning (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for an Associate Director of Brand Planning to work on any number of iconic brands on our eclectic roster. This individual will collaborate with the client and our staff to guide positioning and messaging strategies, as well as strategic and tactical marketing communications plans. They will also stay invested in providing input throughout the creative development process to ensure all client deliverables are “on strategy”.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for using experienced account planning techniques and the latest and most innovative methods for obtaining customer insight. Nothing beats a good idea. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
This role will influence and drive strategy on cross-channel campaigns for national and global client accounts.
- Represents the client’s customers in client meetings and presents research/strategy findings.
- Create inspiring and relevant briefs
- Works as a fully integrated member of the client’s designated team with particular close cooperation with account management and creative.
- Crafts creative briefs and provides clear persuasive briefings to creatives.
- Recommends and implements research that will aid in the consumer insight gathering and strategic process.
- Manages primary research specialists and provides clear specifications for actionable, relevant research to the team and client.
- Develops accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and presents strategy and direction to the client.
- Monitors and interprets cultural and social trends relevant to the client’s business.
- Participates in new business development and pitches.
Characteristics of Candidate Likely to Succeed in this Role:
- A self-starter who has enough experience to see a project from start to finish with little to moderate supervision.
- Has innate curiosity and aptitude to learn about any topic that arises in the Client’s business.
- Is a tactful and sincere collaborator who solicits and welcomes ideas from anyone.
- Has the dedication to go above and beyond to deliver quality product and service.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and sometimes unstructured environment.
- Desires to be part of a creative environment, and is excited to be part of not only the creative process, but also client management.
- 5+ years of work experience in strategic planning, ideally within an ad agency or strategic consultancy
- Past examples of your work demonstrating ability to provide clear and inspiring briefs, presentations, POVs to guide creative and media decisions
- Integrated planning experience across multi-channel campaign executions
- Ability to translate consumer understanding to insight
- Strong influencing, communication and storytelling skills
- Strong strategic thinking and problem solving
- Excellent reasoning ability: Ability to define problems, collect information, establish facts and draw valid conclusions based upon information furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Proven ability to build relationships with clients and internal teams
- Four-Year Degree Preferred or equivalent business experience.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at CRS
Get fresh Director Brand jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.