Sales Consultant Residence Specialist
CRS Temporary Housing Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: September 03, 2021
- $100,000 Yearly
Corporate Headquarters - Phoenix, AZ
Residence Specialist/Sales Consultant (Remote Position)
CRS Temporary Housing is a leader in our industry providing temporary housing solutions to individuals who are displaced from their home due to loss. Working with insurance companies and the policy holders, we provide a variety of solutions to make this difficult time easier.
Our office is located near Metro Center in Phoenix, AZ. This position will be set up to work from home full-time, and may come to the office periodically for training and/or meetings. Computer and phone equipment will be provided. You must have reliable high-speed internet service and a suitable workspace at your residence. We may consider candidates who live in the southwest states to work remotely for CRS.
CRS Temporary Housing has a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Policy. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon compliance with the Policy. Please email email@example.com if you would like to request details regarding this policy.
The Residence Specialist position has excellent earning potential with top performers earning more than $100,000 annually. This includes a base salary + uncapped commission paid monthly. We are seeking candidates who are outgoing, sales driven, personable and comfortable working in a competitive sales environment to negotiate temporary housing options with landlords on behalf of our customers. We'll train you on the housing search process and other steps to facilitate Move-Ins with the policyholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Search for temporary housing options for policyholders.
- Speak with Landlords and educate them on temporary housing services.
- Facilitate and negotiate short term leases that meet customer requirements.
- 'Sell' located properties to the policyholders and Relationship Managers for acceptance and approval.
- Prioritize all working claims, in order to touch each one daily.
- Coordinate housing Move-Ins with Vendor Management and Customer Claims Specialists.
- Prepare and manage required documents to complete the Move-In process.
- Minimum two-years sales experience.
- Excellent Negotiation and Facilitation skills.
- Sense of urgency and deadline oriented.
- Ability to set goals, meeting and exceeding goals while providing excellent customer service.
- Intermediate computer experience Internet search, MS Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Ability to consistently meet established standards for quality and productivity.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during stressful situations.
- Stable work history.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required, College preferred.
CRS Temporary Housing
BusinessView all jobs at CRS Temporary Housing