This individual will collect money from insurance companies. We are not looking for a hard-core collector, would like someone with B2B collections as this is soft collections. Minimum 1-year collections and 2 years high volume customer service calls.
- Find and inform customers about unpaid accounts
- Receive and post payment to customer's account
- Advise and follow-up with customers on unpaid accounts
- Initiate repossession proceedings or disconnect service
- Keep records and status of customer's account
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required, College preferred.
- Strong ability to multitask
- Effective interpersonal and communication telephone skills
- Ability to consistently meet established standards for quality and productivity
- Ability to remain calm and professional during potentially stressful situations
- Intermediate computer experience – MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Stable work history with excellent attendance
B2B Experience - 1 Year of experience.
Customer Service / Collections experience.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook