Duration: 3+ month contract
Location: Appleton, WI 54914
Overview: The CRS Group is currently looking for a Sales Assistant to support a sales team for one of our clients in the Appleton area. The CRS Group is a nationwide Staffing Firm who works primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
The Partner Renewal Specialist will focus on current customers and sales in an effort to consult and sell all renewal product options including multiyear and coterminous renewals and capture takeover business. Partner Renewal Specialist will also assist in maintaining customer data and post-sales support including general administration support to SMARTnet Specialist teams to maximize the productivity of our SMARTnet Sales Team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner Renewal Specialist key area of responsibility is to support the pursuit and closure of a sale emphasizing the value of services.
- Consulting with sales team, providing renewal quotes, overcoming objections and adjusting proposal as required to ensure best solution is presented to the customer
- Track and provide status updates on all open opportunities
- Sell the benefits of Multiyear and financing options
- Develop Fundamental working knowledge of Cisco service solutions we resell to customers
- Work with Partner Sales teams to close business
- Call customers to review renewal opportunity
- Respond to email/phone inquiries from internal and external customers/coworkers
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers
- Develop business relationships with internal and external associates
- High School diploma
- Minimum two-yrs. experience in Sales or Sales Support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to maintain a professional relationship with all departments.
- Time-management skills are required, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment