Remote National Development Coordinator
CRS Group Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
National Development Coordinator
Duration: 3+ month contract
Location: Chicago, IL 60607
Overview: The CRS Group is currently looking for a National Development Coordinator for one of our clients in the Chicagoland area. The CRS Group is a nationwide Staffing Firm who works primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
The National Development Coordinator will support the National Real Estate Team through all phases of real estate transactions for new and relocation sites. They will assume responsibility for certain aspects of the real estate transaction to allow more focus for identifying and securing property for new store growth by the National Real Estate Managers and Leads. Also, they will work in concert with the Director, the National Expeditor, US Controllers Group, Analytics, US Legal and Field Offices to ensure alignment with policy, process and that all stakeholders are calibrated on unified goals.
- Reviews real estate contracts and other legal and title documents.
- Prepares lease abstract, critical dates, and title review memos and works with Legal Dept. and other departments/vendors to satisfy contract contingencies.
- Works with Seller's/Landlord's on entity documents, clearing title objections, and other documentation required.
- Tracks key milestone dates and takes the lead on follow up and follow thru with Field Office teams, vendors, and other depts. on various real estate contract due diligence items.
- Works with the Legal Dept. on negotiation of ancillary real estate documents (amendments, easements, MOLs, NDAs, etc.).
- Facilitates and actively participates in Real Estate Management meetings and video conferences.
- Associate degree required
- Bachelor's degree in Paralegal studies or similar, and/or ABA paralegal certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Willingness to learn
- Attentive listener
CRS GroupWhy Work Here?
Best in Staffing 2021 winner! IT & Professional Staffing company with an awesome reputation and personal touch with 26 years of growth.
Founded in 1994 as Computer Resource Solutions, The CRS Group is a privately held company with offices in Itasca, IL and downtown Chicago. CRSG provides staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies by successfully managing their IT contingent workforce needs. We expanded our offerings to extend that same high-quality service to other business needs, including creative, marketing, finance, legal and HR.