MEDICAL MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (RN CASE MANAGER NEEDED)
Duration: 6+ mos. (contract-to-hire)
Location: Jacksonville, IL 62650
Pay Rate: $29.95/hr. (0-3 yrs exp), $33.75/hr. (4-6 yrs exp), $35.58/hr. (6+ yrs exp)
Overview: The CRS Group is currently looking for a MEDICAL MGMT SPECIALIST for one of our clients in the JACKSONVILLE area. The CRS Group is a nationwide Staffing Firm who works primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
This position is responsible for conducting medical management and health education programs for customers on government health care programs. This role will include gathering, analyzing and providing date for regulatory reports. This position will represent the company to members. This position is responsible for conducting medical management and health education programs for customers on government health care programs. Accountabilities include gathering, analyzing and providing date for regulatory reports. This position will represent the company to members.
- Registered Nurse (RN), LCSW, LCPC, and would also consider LSW and LPC
- Current, valid, unrestricted license in the state of operations (or reciprocity). For compact licensee changing permanent residence to state of operations, you must obtain active, unrestricted RN licensure in the state of operations within 90 days of hire.
- Plus 3 years wellness or managed care experience presenting clinical issues with members/physicians.
- Knowledge of the health and wellness marketplace and employer trends.
- Verbal and written communication skills including discussing medical needs with members and interfacing with internal staff/management and external vendors and community resources.
- Analytical experience including medical data analysis.
- Current IL driver's license, transportation and applicable insurance. (for IL)
- Ability and willingness to travel within assigned territory.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, database experience and Web based applications.
- 3 years clinical experience preferred.
- Patient education experience preferred.
- Condition Management experience preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
- Transition of Care experience preferred.
- Experience in managing complex or catastrophic cases preferred.
- Certification in Case Management, Training, Project Management or nationally recognized health care certification preferred.