REMOTE Insurance QA Call Center Analyst
CRS Group Chicago, IL
- Posted: 1 day ago
- $25 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: medical
Job Title: Call Center QA Analyst
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 4+ months contract
Pay: $25-$30 per hr
Schedule: Must be able to work an 8 hr shift, M-F during 8am to 6pm est.
- The QA Analyst is the sole role type under the Performance Operation Manager
- Employee profile indication: An individual contributor role that requires specific quality and compliance knowledge, data entry ability, and interpersonal skills to assess and deliver feedback on contact center calls.
- The QA Analyst is a key role to ensure that company meets BU performance and quality requirements and maximizes customer satisfaction /business outcomes.
- These individuals are responsible for understanding quality performance-related requirements for customer interactions, coaching / providing feedback to Agents and calibrating with compliance and vendors to meet all regulatory and best practice requirements of the contact centers.
- Conduct assigned quality reviews, provide feedback, and create reports as required
- Support the Supervisor in coaching systematic performance issues (as required)
- Monitor (phone and non-phone) customer interactions and provide coaching / feedback to Agents
- Update evaluation forms and input results to develop reports
- Become a referent in the application of the Coaching Performance framework
- Calibrate with vendors and compliance to ensure a single standard for call scoring
- Audit vendor quality assurance activities and programs
- Coordinate with learning team to identify trends on calls and develop appropriate and cost-effective learning interventions
- Coordinate with Aon BU compliance teams to ensure the contact centers meet requirements
- Deliver relevant information to the operation to drive process-level improvements.
- Min of a High School Diploma OR GED
- Total experience of 5+ years, and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Deep functional expertise (Customer Service, Quality standards)
- Passion for learning and coaching
- Experience as a Contact Center Rep (knowledge of processes, metrics, roles)
- Flexibility / adaptability, focus, effective communications, strong interpersonal skills (active listening, feedback), autonomy / drive.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.
CRS GroupWhy Work Here?
Best in Staffing 2021 winner! IT & Professional Staffing company with an awesome reputation and personal touch with 26 years of growth.
Founded in 1994 as Computer Resource Solutions, The CRS Group is a privately held company with offices in Itasca, IL and downtown Chicago. CRSG provides staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies by successfully managing their IT contingent workforce needs. We expanded our offerings to extend that same high-quality service to other business needs, including creative, marketing, finance, legal and HR.