Provider Services Representative
Duration: 3+ month contract
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Overview: The CRS Group is currently looking for a Provider Services Representative for one of our clients in the Albuquerque, NM area. The CRS Group is a nationwide Staffing Firm who works primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain accuracy of provider information in internal systems. Requires frequent contact with our provider partners and internal stakeholders to confirm the accuracy of information provided and other duties assigned.
The Job Requirements are as follows:
- Ability to focus on completing all assignments on time and with the expected level of quality in a high-volume production environment.
- Ability to quickly learn computer systems that support the business area and processes.
- Ability to assimilate quickly into a team setting and display a high level of teamwork.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Fully proficient in use of office automation software including MS-Office
- Candidate needs to easily adapt to change in a fast pace environment
- Ability to be able to multi-task and has strong organizational skills
- Has knowledge in health insurance payor industry