Provider Network Consultant (Healthcare)
Duration: 4+ month contract (contract-to-hire)
Location: Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Pay Rate: $21.90/hr. (W-2)
Overview: The CRS Group is currently looking for the Provider Network Consultant for one of our clients in the Oklahoma City area. The CRS Group is a nationwide Staffing Firm who works primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for supporting Medicare and Medicaid provider services, provider operations and contracting of individual Medicare and Medicaid providers.
- This position is accountable for researching and resolving provider inquiries arising from contract operations, system, data entry claims payment, and directory issues.
- This position is responsible for internal communications including working with Provider Network, Provider Relations, and Government Programs staff on issue resolution
- This position is responsible for external communications including educating and updating the l Medicaid and Medicare provider network community regarding the policy updates, system and contractual changes.
- Assist in the composition and coordination of revised policies and procedures
- Bachelor degree OR 2 year of experience in health insurance/managed care industry handling independent decision making.
- Written and verbal communication skills to compose responses to external and internal entities, to educate providers, to compose training materials and procedures, to work across departments to resolve provider issues including claim research.
- PC proficiency including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bachelor Degree with one year business experience.
- Knowledge of health care industry, contracts, products, claims processing.
- Knowledge of government health care products.
CRS GroupFounded in 1994 as Computer Resource Solutions, The CRS Group is a privately held company with offices in Itasca, IL and downtown Chicago. CRSG provides staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies by successfully managing their IT contingent workforce needs. We expanded our offerings to extend that same high-quality service to other business needs, including creative, marketing, finance, legal and HR.