Duration: 6 month Contract
Overview: The CRS Group is looking for a Lead Marketing Writer for one of our clients.
- This position is responsible for leading communications projects related to health care reform and other regulatory/government projects, including:
- Broad planning
- Writing and editing communications materials for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Will act as team lead when needed for multiple team contributions to a project.
- 4 -10 years generalist communications experience, with preferred experience in insurance, health care or related industries.
- Requires a college degree, preferably in journalism, PR, marketing communications or business communications.
- Solid writer who understands web site copy.
- Must present excellent writing samples from a corporate environment.
- Candidates must have strong writing/editing background, project management skills, and experience writing for a variety of venues including newsletters, web and collateral pieces.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Able to balance multiple task simultaneously.
- Leadership skills, including meeting facilitation.
- Proficient in use of PC platform and MS Office tools; internet and meeting tools (conference calls/live meeting links), MS Outlook.
- Experience with web content management system.
- Preferred Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), process documentation.
Why Work Here?Founded in 1994 as Computer Resource Solutions, The CRS Group is a privately held company with offices in Itasca, IL and downtown Chicago. CRSG provides staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies by successfully managing their IT contingent workforce needs. We expanded our offerings to extend that same high-quality service to other business needs, including creative, marketing, finance, legal and HR.
Awesome CEO, opportunity for growth and advancement. Cutting edge technology and an award winning company that is perpetually growing!!