As a labeling subject matter expert, collaborate with global cross-functional teams to produce documentation and processes that meets product labeling needs while meeting applicable requirements. Help build labeling team’s standards, processes, and best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collaborate with global cross-functional labeling teams (internal and external) to develop product labeling content.
• Become a contributing member of development team(s).
• Be an active participant in meetings to ensure each member stays informed on functionality enhancements and modifications.
• Meet labeling project timelines and commitments and ensure deliverables are met.
• Advise, assist, and mentor other team members, and participate in collaborative content reviews.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Strong analytical and information gathering skills
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat
• Markup language experience (XML, HTML, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in English.
• Experience working in a regulated environment. Basic knowledge of regulatory and manufacturing requirements as it applies to labeling.
• Ability to solicit, and accept, feedback and information from others in an open environment
• Experience working with Git or similar distributed version control system.
1. Applicants must meet one of the following:
2. Bachelors Degree in related field preferred and 7+ years experience in graphic design or related field
3. Bachelors Degree in non-related field and 9+ years related experience in graphic design or related field
4. Associates Degree in related field and 10+ years experience in graphic design or related field.