Duration: 11-month Contract
Overview: The CRS Group is looking for a HR Project Coordinator for one of our clients. Complete individual contributor project task work (50% of the time) and provide support to the Project Manager (other 50% of the time) through established project management processes.
50% of time
- Input account information stored in internal systems to a new proprietary website and internal systems both timely and accurate.
For the remaining 50% of time, the following responsibilities apply:
- Supporting staff on-boarding and assisting staff during the day when needed including escalations when necessary
- Preparing on-boarding training materials if needed beyond materials that have already been prepared
- Gather relevant scorecard data from staff for status reporting. Analyze data for trends or potential risks and report findings to the Project Manager
- Perform quality assurance on data entry (project tasks) of other team members and report findings to the Project Manager
- Provide assistance to the Project Manager with weekly reporting metrics and communications
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities