HR Operations Analyst
Duration: 9+ month contract (likely to extend)
Location: Riverwoods, IL 60015
Pay Rate: $25 - $30/hr
Overview: The CRS Group is currently looking for a HR Operations Analyst for one of our clients in the Riverwoods area. The CRS Group is a nationwide Staffing Firm who works primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports administration of all aspects of leave of absences in accordance with company policies and compliance with federal and state law.
- Partners with vendor, supervisor, and employee relations representative to evaluate and research issues regarding basic LOA matters.
- Responsible for all aspects of general accommodation process and outcomes including interactive dialogue with vendor, employee and manager.
- Enhances the overall Leave of Absence customer experience by providing excellent, efficient and courteous service.
- Promotes a culture of risk awareness and ensures efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Assist the LOA team with leave related activities as we work on stabilizing volume and process.
- Internal Data Integrity and Records Management
- Responsible for auditing leave records to ensure accuracy; resolve escalated payroll inquiries and work closely with payroll to ensure LOA components of employee pay is accurate.
- Responsible for ensuring PTO, PPL and LOA time is properly reflected in timekeeping system through regular audits.
- Validates workday status while on leave by utilizing zero hours report and security reports and make updates, as necessary.
- Coordinates return from leaves with appropriate security teams including physical and system access to ensure smooth transition back to work.
- Customer Service and Case Management
- Partners with vendors, supervisor, and employee relations representative to evaluate and research issues regarding basic LOA matters.
- Coordinates return from leave with ER and Manager for job posting or training schedule.
- Provides excellent, efficient and courteous service while interacting with customers from all levels of the organization.
- High school or GED or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge & understanding of HR principles & practices.
- Experience with LOA, FMLA, Benefits and employment law.
- Experience working with HR, Payroll and Timekeeping systems (preferably Workday)
- Ability to manage multiple assigned priorities concurrently and handle pressure situations effectively and professionally.
- Problem solving, Decision-making, and Critical thinking skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact and work cooperatively with others