Food Safety Specialist
CRS Group Rosemont, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Rosemont, IL - This worker CAN be remote, but must be local to the area so they can work onsite once the office opens.
Schedule: M-F, 7A-3P can be flexible
The primary responsibility is to support FSQA and Sales by monitoring, tracking and completing Customer Information Requests. The FSQA Specialist will partner with FSQA Managers and Category Managers to gather pertinent information to assist customers in FSMA and/or GFSI compliance.
- Act as lead for customer and sales product related information requests
- Manage the FSQA shared mailbox, log and track all requests
- Review requests to understand what is needed, ask questions for clarity, and/or direct requestor where to find information as applicable.
- Pull information from internal systems and request information from vendors, as needed
- Review information prior to sending to requestor to make sure it is adequate
- Organize and provide requested information directly back to requestor
- Ensure consistent responses are provided; knowing what can and can’t be sent to customers (confidentiality)
- Analyze request process and data to identify trends and opportunities for immediate and continuous improvement
- Compile and issue monthly & quarterly updates on number and types of requests and response times to FSQA Directors.
- Provide support as requested and required for other US Foods project, programs, and initiatives under the direction of the FSQA Director
- Participate in projects related to customer reporting improvements.
- B.S. in food/meat/animal sciences or related degrees or commensurate experience
- HACCP certified
- GFSI Auditor certification preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in manufacturing and/or food safety/quality
CRS GroupWhy Work Here?
Best in Staffing 2021 winner! IT & Professional Staffing company with an awesome reputation and personal touch with 26 years of growth.
Founded in 1994 as Computer Resource Solutions, The CRS Group is a privately held company with offices in Itasca, IL and downtown Chicago. CRSG provides staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies by successfully managing their IT contingent workforce needs. We expanded our offerings to extend that same high-quality service to other business needs, including creative, marketing, finance, legal and HR.