Overview: The CRS Group is currently looking for a Financial Analyst one of our clients in downtown Chicago. The CRS Group is a nationwide Staffing Firm who works primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
Duration: 12+ month contract
Location: Chicago, IL 60604 (remote while shelter in place)
- This role is responsible for providing financial analysis, performance reporting, and collaborating with stakeholders.
- The Financial Analyst also supports compliance with budget guidance, accounting rules, System policies and standard operating procedures.
- The level of work required is considered intermediate and staff must be able to work under general supervision.
- This job does not have any direct reports.
- Conducts analysis and provides consultation regarding budget, revenue, forecast, and accounting data
- Provides basic analytical support to produce performance reporting and management presentations at the District and System level
- Performs operational tasks to assist forecasting and accounting functions
- Assists in preparing the budget document
- Identifies continuous improvement efforts
- Participates in high impact/priority workgroups
- Ensures daily operations of core functions are consistent with established policies, procedures and controls
- Provides policy consultation and guidance to stakeholders from analysts to senior executives
- Researches and responds to inquiries regarding policies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, related field or equivalent experience
- Three or more years of relevant work experience
- Proven knowledge of finance principles, practices and procedures obtained through education, experience or certification
- Critical thinking and decision-making abilities
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Possesses analytical skills and ability to apply, interpret, and explain analysis of financial data
- Demonstrates aptitude to leverage relevant technology and software applications, including ability to create and modify spreadsheets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Dive into reporting and analysis as needed
- Create a lot of ad hoc reporting
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
CRS GroupFounded in 1994 as Computer Resource Solutions, The CRS Group is a privately held company with offices in Itasca, IL and downtown Chicago. CRSG provides staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies by successfully managing their IT contingent workforce needs. We expanded our offerings to extend that same high-quality service to other business needs, including creative, marketing, finance, legal and HR.