Data Entry Clerk
CRS Group Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Experienced office worker, preferably with an insurance background, to perform high level administrative and underwriting duties.
- Must have excellent Microsoft office skills ( Excel, Word, Access) to work in spreadsheets and with insurance premium raters
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate with underwriter and brokers
- Must be very organized and able to work with speed and accuracy in a demanding environment
- Ability to effectively support underwriters and manager to deliver superior service to our customers
- Insurance knowledge/terminology a plus
- Analyze new and renewal insurance applications to determine eligibility for coverage, available terms and conditions for pricing in accordance with established market underwriting guidelines
- Submit new applications from brokers to underwriter for rate indications
- Assess renewal submission from brokers for rate indications
- Facilitate proposal and bind order in timely manner
- Manage submission and tracking with underwriters
- 3-5 years experience
CRS GroupWhy Work Here?
Best in Staffing 2021 winner! IT & Professional Staffing company with an awesome reputation and personal touch with 26 years of growth.
Founded in 1994 as Computer Resource Solutions, The CRS Group is a privately held company with offices in Itasca, IL and downtown Chicago. CRSG provides staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies by successfully managing their IT contingent workforce needs. We expanded our offerings to extend that same high-quality service to other business needs, including creative, marketing, finance, legal and HR.
AddressLos Angeles, CA