CRS Group Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: 12 month contract
The Data Engineer will report to the Sr Manager, Strategic Development and will focus on supporting AI Labs technology stack. The role will heavily leverage DevOps and Agile development practices, as the position further refines and integrates best practices across the client cloud-based AI platform. The Data Engineer will make heavy use of ETL methods to “clean” messy data with machine learning in mind. The role heavily uses Apache Spark to prepare and clean large data sets to solve AI Lab’s most exciting and difficult data challenges.
The Data Engineer will work in closely with Data scientists to create data synergy across all domains to ensure clean and reliable delivery of data on the AI Labs platform.
• Experience in building/operating/maintaining fault tolerant and scalable data processing integrations using Azure
• 2+ years’ experience in Python/Scala/SQL programming language
• Strong problem-solving skills with emphasis on optimization data pipelines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
• Experience using Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
• Demonstrated capabilities with cloud infrastructures and multi-cloud environments such as Azure, AWS, IBM cloud
• Experienced in DevOps and Agile environments and using CI/CD pipelines.
• Experienced using Databricks & Apache Spark
• Experienced using Azure Data Factory
CRS GroupWhy Work Here?
Best in Staffing 2021 winner! IT & Professional Staffing company with an awesome reputation and personal touch with 26 years of growth.
Founded in 1994 as Computer Resource Solutions, The CRS Group is a privately held company with offices in Itasca, IL and downtown Chicago. CRSG provides staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies by successfully managing their IT contingent workforce needs. We expanded our offerings to extend that same high-quality service to other business needs, including creative, marketing, finance, legal and HR.