Duration: 5-6 month Contract
Overview: The CRS Group is looking for multiple Customer Service Representatives for one of our clients in the downtown Chicago area (Wabash). Position is 100% onsite.
- Under direct supervision, provide support for our clients retirement plan participants via phone and email.
- Provide retirement plan participants with information about their payment/tax form status, plan sponsor contact information, etc.
- Process account maintenance transactions using our Benefit Payments Passport website. Examples include address, direct deposit and tax withholding updates
- Provide in-depth information regarding Benefit Payments Passport enrollment features, maintenance and technical support for plan participants.
- Responsible for following established guidelines as well as identifying and resolving routine problems
- Administrative tasks as needed
- Expected to use some initiative but refers more complex problems to supervisors / experts.
- Candidates who have experience with client servicing experience, call center experience is a huge plus, good typing skills.
- Web savvy that would be helpful to help navigate retirees. Have an online service for participants (retirees) to set up their own online account to access information, so if candidates are able to help them navigate and set it up as well as do simple troubleshooting (ex: refresh page), that would be helpful in this role.
- Really need to have a level of understanding that they will be dealing with calls from retirees, some people they work with might not be in the best of health or have challenges, so patients is necessary.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CRS GroupFounded in 1994 as Computer Resource Solutions, The CRS Group is a privately held company with offices in Itasca, IL and downtown Chicago. CRSG provides staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies by successfully managing their IT contingent workforce needs. We expanded our offerings to extend that same high-quality service to other business needs, including creative, marketing, finance, legal and HR.