Client Service Representative
Duration: 6+ month contract
Location: Chicago, IL 60603
Overview: The CRS Group is currently looking for a Client Service Representative for one of our clients in the Chicagoland area. The CRS Group is a nationwide Staffing Firm who works primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
This is a new position in the FX department. This is for a client outreach project where there will be a new process implemented and they need a resource that can come in a help chase down a client. The resource will explain the process, answer any questions, and input the information into the system. This will give them good exposure to NT as well as FX department at an entry level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for servicing clients and partners by responding to inquiries about the bank's products and services.
- Responds to the inquiries by providing the requested information, or referring the inquiry to the appropriate area for resolution.
- Communicates with clients regarding products and services.
- Researches and resolves inquiries and communicates resolution to appropriate parties.
- Organization - Understand the list of who is outstanding
- Need to have relationship skills - Great communication skills
- Finance experience