CRS Group Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls including enrollments, claims and general questions
- Respond to customer email inquiries and requests
- Troubleshoot any customer account issues
- Provide excellent customer service while delivering the wow!
- Assist in special projects or other duties as assigned
- Process claims $0.01-$15,000.00 daily
- SME (subject matter expert)/go-to-player
- 1-3 years experience in like field
- Veterinary experience preferred
- High school diploma
- Producers and/or adjustors license
- Passion and love for animals
- Fun, easy going personality with the ability to easily and clearly converse with our customers
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency including a strong understanding of the internet and ability to complete online research
- Good comprehension and composition skills
- Proven ability to work as a team player in order to maximize the effectiveness of the team
- Positive can-do attitude and enthusiasm to work in a high energy, start-up environment
- Strong multitasking skills and the initiative to get tasks completed
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work long hours as needed
CRS GroupWhy Work Here?
Best in Staffing 2021 winner! IT & Professional Staffing company with an awesome reputation and personal touch with 26 years of growth.
Founded in 1994 as Computer Resource Solutions, The CRS Group is a privately held company with offices in Itasca, IL and downtown Chicago. CRSG provides staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies by successfully managing their IT contingent workforce needs. We expanded our offerings to extend that same high-quality service to other business needs, including creative, marketing, finance, legal and HR.
Finance and Insurance