Duration: 6-month contract, with potential to convert to permanent hire
Overview: The CRS Group is looking for an HR Coordinator for one of our clients. Candidates must be able to start work remotely with their own computer, Wifi, and phone for work. Candidates will be required to go back in office after COVID guidelines have ended.
The HR Consulting Team is responsible for consulting on people issues and initiatives to company owned restaurant employees, former employees, restaurant management, operations staff, franchise owners and field HR partners. We collaborate with our customers to provide HR expertise while also ensuring there is minimal or no negative impact to McDonald's brand.
- Conduct virtual employee relations investigations for corporate owned restaurant employees.
- Monitor status of critical employee relations cases and prevent and mitigate risk of media involvement.
- Respond to general HR-related inquiries.
- Proactively anticipate impact of internal and external forces (national and local legislation, organized labor, workforce trends, etc.) on McDonald's business.
- Educate and influence Operations & HR partners to optimize positive employee relations and protect the brand.
- Assist with training & on boarding of new team members.
- Seek opportunities to build relationships with key internal business partners including U.S. HR, Operations, Labor & Employment Legal, and U.S. Security.
- Proactively identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities, reducing cost/time savings.
- Work on internal projects/assignments as needed.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a must
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience
- 2+ years recent employee relations experience in investigations
- Demonstrated knowledge of state and federal employment laws including: FMLA, ADA, FLSA, NLRB, Title VII
- Experience conducting virtual employee relations investigations
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to operate successfully in a team environment, collaborating with internal and external partners, and managing through conflict with a positive, flexible attitude.
- Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work well in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong appreciation for customer service and collaboration.
- Working understanding of continuous improvement as a discipline.