The Test Engineer will be accountable for providing testing, enhancement, troubleshooting, and maintenance of our software applications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues based on existing technology in a rapid and high-quality manner.
- Identify, troubleshoot and debug defects in designated application code
- Create and manage test plans, test cases, and automated tests
- Communicate amazingly well in both verbal (day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written form (user stories) with team members and stakeholders.
- Own technology value beyond just test and maintenance by providing sound consultation and feedback to stakeholders and team members
- Handle change management well in a changing environment and rapidly growing industry.
- Play well with others as a critical team player in a small engineering team with a well-described product backlog and be comfortable with various SDLC methodologies and practice
- Work with the Technology Solutions Team to design, develop and document integration methods in a timely fashion
- B.S. (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with commercial application software
- Experience integrating with Salesforce and .NET frameworks preferred
- Strong Microsoft programming skills, including C#, .NET MVC, Java Script, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with automated testing, Selenium preferred
- Knowledge of operations research techniques
- Ability to think through a process end to end, consider systemic relationships, and what-if scenarios
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of management, staff and customers
- Understanding of version control systems
- Working knowledge of Git, Jenkins, Visual Studio, Parallels, and Pivotal Tracker