Duration: 9+ month contract (likely to extend or become perm)
Location: Marion, IA 52302
Pay Rate: $23 - $26/hr
Overview: The CRS Group is currently looking for an Administrative Coordinator for one of our clients in the Marion area. The CRS Group is a nationwide Staffing Firm who works primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- They build out network, new technology deployment and modifications to new and existing sites
- SAP Support
- Purchase Orders
- Tracking – Excel
- SAP exports - Purchas order stat.
- Goods Receipts
- Access MAJOR PLUS
- Budget forecasting
- This position is Responsible for supporting administrative office functions for the Manager along with their immediate staff through clerical support, human resources, office management and other related activities.
- Supports the management team in general clerical activities such as producing correspondence, managing files, scheduling appointments, photocopying, faxing, and coordinating travel arrangements
- Performs any reporting needs as requested by the Manger.
- Maintains confidential information and proprietary reports.
- Assists in other tasks or projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or state equivalency required.
- Minimum of one-year general office experience preferred.
- Some supervisory experience preferred.
- Ideal candidate will possess both SAP and Microsoft Access and Excel skills, Advanced or Expert Skill level.
- Typing skills of 55+ wpm preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, EXCEL, and PowerPoint highly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be available to work 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
- Payroll or Human Resources experience is a plus.