Contract Specialist I
- $48,705 to $65,895 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Position Title: Contract Specialist I (S2)
Crown Castle is the nation’s largest provider of shared communications infrastructure: towers, small cells and fiber. Whenever you make a call, track a workout or stream music and videos, we’re the ones providing the communications infrastructure that makes it possible to transform the way we live and work. From 5G and the internet of things to drones, autonomous vehicles and AR/VR, we enable the technologies that help people stay safe, connected and ready for the future. Crown Castle is publicly traded on the S&P 500, and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the US.
Supports Fiber Real Estate team with Contract Management, Financial Processing, Vendor Relationships, and identifying System Efficiencies for our Aggregation, Access, and Right of Way contracts.
- Manage recurring Payment Processing through calculation on monthly basis of CPI increases, Rev Share Adjustments, Annual Escalators, Prorated Increases, and Per Sq Ft changes as well as report compilations
- Review of Account Ledgers and Annual Reconciliations from Building Owners to create clean Account Balances and good Vendor Relationships
- Review Quarterly Rev Share Calculations for Right of Way Contracts
- Ongoing Communication and Relationship Building with Owners and Property Managers in sites where we maintain active rights
- Understanding of Legal Terms of various types of Telecommunication Agreements (Access, Colo, Regens, Mixed Office Use, ROW, etc.) in order to extract information into data repository and create Accurate System Triggers to ensure Timely Payments
- Audit of Record Data for Appropriate Documentation and Fee Support, Accuracy of Populated Fields, Validity of Contract Statuses, and Synergy or Fee Reduction Opportunities
- Support DTO initiatives which will include migration of data from one depository to another within end state systems
- Support Acquisition Teams with best in class market rate data, loading of agreements as well as vendor(landlord) onboarding
- Continuously improve Contract Management Processes through best practices and identify Cost Saving opportunities
- Ad Hoc Projects to Assist Direct Team as well as other Departments within the Company
- Strong understanding of legal real estate terms and best practices in contract management with telecom-specific contracts is highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess risks and propose appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accuracy and consistency in contract drafting and review.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to negotiate effectively and influence stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field is a plus
- 1-2 years of contract management or financial processing experience in telecommunications
- Strong understanding of contract principles and landlord relationships
- Strong efficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in contract management software and productivity tools
- Excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and maintain confidentiality
Reportsto: Manager Network Real Estate Operations
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable):
We offer a total benefits package and professional growth development for teammates in any stage of their career. Along with caring for our teammates, we’re an active member in the communities where we live, work and do business. We have a responsibility to give back, which we do through our Connected by Good program. Giving back allows us to improve public spaces where people connect, promote public safety and advance access to education and technology.
For New York, Colorado, California and Washington residents the hiring range offered for this position is $48,705- $65,895 annually. In addition to salary, employees are eligible for an annual bonus of up to 5% of annual salary. Employees (and their families) are eligible for medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan. Employees will also receive 18 days of paid time off each year and 12 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Working Conditions: This role falls into our hybrid work model working in your assigned office approximately 80% of the time (4 days per week) and where you do your best work 20% (1 day per week). There is an expectation of collaboration with teammates and stakeholders for moments that matter that could require travel.
196 Van Buren StreetHerndon, VA
LegalView All CROWN CASTLE Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.