Assistant Chief Certified Flight Instructor
- Posted: over a month ago
Serves as an Assistant Chief Flight Instructor for all flight and ground school classes, as well as instruct Private, Instrument, Commercial, Flight Instructor, Instrument Flight Instructor students, as well as instruct in Flight Training Devices. Supervises Flight instructor Pilots and oversees the progress of all 141 students. Reports to the Chief Flight Instructor and Management Team at Crosswinds Aviation. Performs the duties of Chief Flight Instructor in his/her absence.
Specific Job Duties
- Weekly L10 meetings with all Assistant Chiefs and Chiefs using the EOS System.
- Maintaining and updating training documents to maintain FAA compliance and to maintain safety of all students and staff.
- Responsible for updating FAA approved documents in order to stay compliant with CFR 14 Part 141
-Working with Flight Instructors and students to maintain a level of proficiency and progress in their training and
- Must meet the 141.36 Assistant Chief Flight Instructor minimums per FAA requirements.
- Current CFI/CFII and hold a current medical
- Must meet Core Values of Crosswinds Aviation
Crosswinds Aviation is a fast growing aviation flight school that has been owned and operated by Matt and Andrea Dahline since 2011. Primarily a flight 61 school, in 2020, Crosswinds Aviation entered into a contract with Eastern Michigan University to offer 141 flight training to the EMU students for Instrument and Commercial students. We currently have 4 locations, Howell at Livingston County Airport, Waterford at the Oakland County International Airport, Flint at the Bishop International Airport and Belleville at the Willow Run Airport.
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at CROSSWINDS AVIATION