We are seeking a Retail Supervisor-Events FT (2020-163794) to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
- Supervise team of retail sales workers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
CROSSMARKAt CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career as a retail merchandiser, retail representative, or product/event demonstrator, and desire the flexibility of part-time or full-time employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 30,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry.