Goal of division/Job Description:
CROSSMARK Retail Merchandisers provide the consumers with opportunity to see and purchase the latest and improved products from our clients. The Retail Rep will work with Plano-Grams, Schematic layouts, while also implementing department or cosmetic/brand resets in variance of major retailers.
This position offers a flexible schedule, benefit options, and a 401K Plan.
Responsible for quality performance of retail tasks and objectives to achieve superior results for CROSSMARK’S clients and customers.
· Schedule: Monday-Friday between 8AM-5PM (occasional overnights, weekends and early morning (5-7 am start times). Must have availability 2-3 days per week, up to 6 hours per day.
- Complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner
- Ability to read and understand Planograms
- Execute Item cut-ins on shelf and Complete Planogram Updates
- Able to move and adjust shelving to meet Planogram specifics
- Commitment to work assigned schedule, ready to work at designated start time
- Ability to work independently or with others in a team environment
- Accurately reports all completed retail tasks via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Uses a digital camera or a cell phone with a camera, and has the ability to take photos, resize them and upload as required.
- Engage every work day with CROSSMARK’S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Insures proper maintenance on all company equipment.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities
Our strategic approach begins with personal, genuine connections. CROSSMARK exceeds
expectations through passion, innovation, and collaboration.
To all you incredibly talented, challenge seekers, dare-to dreamers, early to rise in the morning go-getters, outside-of-the-box thinkers, experience-driven trendsetters, and creative brainstorming doodlers, we just have four words: We’re looking for you.