PART-TIME PRODUCT DEMONSTRATORS NEEDED
PromoWorks, a CROSSMARK company, is a leading provider of innovative marketing services and is currently looking for individuals to join our Product/Event Demonstrator team. We are looking for reliable, motivated, and enthusiastic people to promote products by offering samples to shoppers in local grocery stores. The Associate will engage with customers and communicate the benefits of the product to increase sales.
Part-Time Shifts (6 hours per shift)
· Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are the primary workdays
· The hours are from 10 AM - 4 PM
We offer competitive pay and benefits
• Reliable, and available to work the hours listed
• Enthusiastic and energetic with a friendly and outgoing personality
• Able to stand for the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds occasionally
• Ability to prepare & serve food samples using small appliances such as microwaves, skillets, coffee makers
• Push and pull demonstration cart
• Maintain a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning products
• Properly set up and prepare Event Table
• Depending on Location/State/Retailer – Table/Table set up and some small appliances may be required
• Effectively communicate the features and benefits of the product
• Achieve 100% execution of assigned work
• Possess Basic Computer Skills and must have access to a Computer
• Participate in a Phone Screen and Interview to move forward with the hiring process
• Pass a Criminal Background Check
· Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Individuals must ensure a professional appearance and proper grooming is in order. The associate must present a neat, clean, and appropriately groomed appearance. Specific Retailer Dress code requirements are included in the training documents. In addition, tattoos must not be visible while the associate is engaged in their work assignments.
Responsibilities with Regard to Workers’ Compensation Claims:
· You are responsible for reporting any employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Work Environment: Retail store environment with some travel.
Physical Appearance: Individuals must ensure a professional appearance and proper grooming is in order. The associate must present a neat, clean, and appropriately groomed appearance. Specific Retailer Dress code requirements are included in the training documents. In addition, tattoos must not be visible while the associate is engaged in their work assignments.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Individuals will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.