The Field Team Lead is responsible for training and mentoring all Field Reps within an identified territory, including Data Collection Reps, Events Specialists and Retail Reps. The Team Leaders assist supervisors and/or managers with coordination of market workload to ensure quality, and timely execution. Team Leaders provide support to supervisor and representatives in field in the areas of training, problem resolution, and store coverage. Perform rep validations, store validations and audits on a variety of projects/tickets that are completed within the assigned territory.
- Assist in providing formal training to new hires in assigned market area.
- Assist in providing ongoing and/or specific review training to existing associates
- Ensure the overall consistency and quality of in store field activities, and provide timely resolution to obstacles.
- Provide assistance and guidance to a team of reps to help them to reach acceptable levels of performance in production and accuracy.
- Communicate any opportunities, recommendations and concerns regarding training to Supervisor or ROM/Director.
- Encourage teamwork and appropriate in-store conduct. .
- Coordinate with Retail Supervisor and ensure complete store coverage in order to meet timely execution.
- Complete regularly assigned in-store activities/tasks. (Average week with approximately 80% billable hours, validations, Rep training, and 20% administrative/overhead time)
- Meet CROSSMARK defined standards of work volume, quality, accuracy, cost containment, completeness, and timeliness by:
- Complying with travel and mileage standards established by CROSSMARK.
- Following CROSSMARK expectations on cost containment.
- Completing assignments and transmitting results according to CROSSMARK's established procedures and schedules.
- Submitting time card and expense information in accordance with CROSSMARK's established procedures and timelines.
- Communicate effectively with management, supervisor and coworkers by:
- Communicate on an ongoing basis with supervisor and/or management,
- Attending training and meetings as required
- Meeting Supervisor for ongoing assessment and evaluation
- Advising supervisor and management of in-store promotional activity.
- Occasional representation in a client facing situation
- Flexibility of schedule is important. Hours vary depending on your location, availability, and willingness to travel. Availability to be flexible both week days and weekends is critical.
Education and/or Experience : High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
Physical Demands : While working in retail stores the associate will be required to sit, reach (overhead, under and arms length), bend, climb, kneel stand, squat, walk on flat surface, lift up to 50 lbs., change position, and handle and carry a 2 lb. device.
Specific Skills :
- Complete knowledge of CROSSMARK field activities, including data collection, events and retail merchandising
- Satisfactory or above performance in all in store activities over time.
- Ability to read, write and have basic math skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently while following directions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation; valid driver's license and current auto insurance required for personal car.
- Ability to receive materials/transport materials for in store projects
Language Skills : English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Crossmark is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Job ID 2019-147153
Job Location CA-ON-Etobicoke