- Influence local and regional decision makers at assigned client locations in an effort to influence local and regional sales and buying strategies.
- Develop and communicate the client’s vision for the category into an action plan for each store that benefits both the client and the customer.
- Leverage and engage the necessary resources to execute the action plan in order to grow volume through incremental retail activities.
- Be actively engaged at the store level in order to identify issues that could impact execution, and proactively recommend solutions to close gaps &/or capitalize on opportunities.
- Partners with store management to sell and ensure appropriate inventory levels for sales activity.
- Schedules and executes assignments to meet objectives.
- Accurately reports all completed assignments via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding assignments, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives.
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Daily utilization of CROSSMARK’S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Participation in team and client projects.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
- Significant time in a vehicle may be required.
- You must have access to reliable transportation, and must be able and willing to transport required materials to perform the duties of the job.
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.