\# of Openings
We are seeking an experienced Client Service Manager for an on-site position at or Retail client based in Scarborough, ME. The Client Service Manager (CSM) is and responsible for the project management of retail account engagement projects. These responsibilities include project implementation, facilitation, budget management, executionmonitoring, issue resolution, reporting, and invoice management. The CSM must also develop and maintain client and retailer relationships, assisting the organization in achieving a service excellence culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for facilitation and loading of all retail projects through Retail Account Management Systems following established rules and guidelines.
- Responsible for creating event training manuals to ensure successful and accurate event execution.
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager, Field Support and Retail Management to ensure complete and timely execution of all event and retail tasks
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting project results.
- Responsible for ensuring all billing is accurate and timely via established rules and guidelines to include a review of current client bill rates and addresses.
- Providing any project documentation and backup.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining sound client relationships.
- Responsible for ensuring PromoWorks receives payment for all invoiced work.
- Responsible for completing all corporate administrative duties within the established guidelines.
- Responsible for projecting imagethrough grooming, dress, attitude, and actions.
Additional Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent work experience.
- Highly experienced in retail operations and knowledge of basic accounting principles
- PC knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong Excel skills: Data Manipulation (filtering, sorting, freezing panes), Pivot Tables (summarizing/analyzing large data sets in Excel) and Vlookups (quickly pulling in information from a lookup table)
- SalesTrak skills: project loading, store list creation and reporting (project summary, store detail, exceptions, workload)
- Possess negotiation, project management, research, analysis, and presentation skills.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: No
- Work environment: Office environment.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Posted Date 20 hours ago (1/28/2020 4:36 PM)
Req ID 2020-154987
Primary Work Location : Location US-ME-Scarborough
Category Account Management/Client Services