Project Administrator - Estimator
CROI Ltd Itasca, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Administrator – Estimator, Itasca, IL
$55,000 - $65,000/Annually
We are a nationally known commercial General Contractor seeking a Project Administrator - Estimator. Our Project Administrators support the completion of estimates, proposals and have oversight to ensure on time installations. We have been in business since 1960, and have a reputation for high quality, on time build outs and as of 1990, a national presence. We are looking for a genuine, hardworking, dedicated individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
We are a company that prides ourselves with the mentality of “you get out what you put in.” We offer full benefits, a liberal PTO plan, hybrid work from home schedules, 401k with matching, paid O.T., summer hours, bonuses, and room for advancement.
- Supporting approximately 20-30 commercial projects of fluctuating size
- Support and produce commercial estimates for projects of varying size and scope from small tenant improvements to large scale corporate or healthcare developments
- Compile material and labor pricing from vendors
- Figure unit prices, spread rates, adjusting markups and cost clarifications to clients
- Communicating professionally with superintendents, field supervisors, contractors, and vendors to maximize productivity and maintain workflow
- Tracking production time to maintain installation dates
- Provide exemplary customer service when updating status of materials and discussing any schedule changes
- Bachelor’s degree, or the equivalent of relatable working experience
- Construction background or similar (general contractor, subcontractor, property management, or architectural firm)
- Goal driven individual with strong attention to detail
- MS office, specifically Word and Excel
- Estimating software preferred
TechnologyView all jobs at CROI Ltd