Product Support Specialist – Mt. Prospect, IL
18/hr. - $25/hr. + medical, dental, 401(k) with match, vision, week off between Christmas and New Year’s ++
Do you possess excellent communication skills? Are you ready to join a fun team in a culture that values a healthy work-life balance? As an American manufacturer and family-owned business with more than 100 years of stability, we are searching for a Product Support Specialist to join our Mt. Prospect office permanently.
The Product Support Specialist will be responsible for providing superior customer service and basic technical support to our customers. We are a fast-paced, energetic and rapidly growing organization that offers a great opportunity for someone interested in further developing their career.
If you are is interested in building a future with a stable, reputable company, then we are the company for you.
Product Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work within a team environment where passion and dedication to our clients is priority
- Provide prompt resolution to customers via telephone and/or e-mail to assist with technical inquiries and issues
- Perform basic step by step diagnostic troubleshooting solutions to resolve client’s product issues
- Order and receive parts for technicians to properly complete tasks
- Work with customers to ensure orders processed and delivered within designated time frames
- Identify opportunities for process improvements & recommends solutions to leadership
- Acts as a product consultant to customers by articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations for new products
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Product Support Specialist Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience in a corporate office.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Results-driven attitude; a self-starter who thinks and participates effectively, both independently and as part of a team
- Highly detail-oriented, outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills