REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT/Attorney – White Sulphur Springs, WV
Real estate entrepreneur is seeking a bright candidate interested in learning all aspects of the commercial real estate industry from the ground up. This candidate would be working side by side with the owner. This is a rare opportunity for someone with a passion for real estate to learn as they go with hands on experience. Candidates coming right out of law school or 1 year legal experience preferred. No real estate experience needed.
This position is not easy to fill as it requires someone with an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position is an entry level position with limitless growth potential. However, there are certain requirements as follows.
1. You must have at least a bachelor’s degree, preferably a law degree.
2. You must be a self-starter, self-motivated and have a vision of success.
3. You must have a strong work ethic, problem solving skills and flexibility to do what it takes to get the job done. This is not a “clock watching” position.
4. You must be accountable and reliable.
5. You must be highly organized and detail oriented.
6. You must have strong research and computer skills.
7. You must be determined and ambitious.
8. You must be willing travel, when necessary.
9. You must have a valid driver's license.
10. You must have reliable transportation.
Office location is in White Sulphur Springs; corporate office located in South Florida.
If you believe this opportunity is for you, we would like to hear from you.
Send your resume and salary expectation to be considered.
Must provide references.
Paid Time Off