Electrical Engineer II
- $75,000 to $110,000 Yearly
Cristek manufactures electrical connectors, cable assemblies, harnesses, and related electro-mechanical products, and holds multiple quality certifications including AS9100 & ISO 9001. Cristek, established in 1985, is headquartered in Anaheim, CA with divisions in North Billerica, MA and Minden, NV. The Electrical Engineer I will collaborate with associates across multiple departments & sites, to support electrical test systems, troubleshoot production issues, and perform electro-mechanical design through all development stages.
- Collaborate with test lab personnel and other engineers in the support of production electrical test systems, including programming, troubleshooting, and optimization.
- Lead the bringing-up and qualification activity for newly purchased electrical test equipment.
- Support automation systems, including current production systems and those under development.
- Provide Electrical Engineering support for all production lines.
- Perform research supporting new electro-mechanical programs under development.
- Evaluate electrical and electro-mechanical details of customer requests for new products in the RFQ stage.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine the most cost-effective, technically compliant, and schedule-compliant approach to meeting customer needs.
- Design and analyze PCBs, circuits, flex cable assemblies and their associated interconnects.
- Support the design of custom cables & harnesses, and custom electro-mechanical systems.
- Assure that designs comply with requirements from the customer, from Cristek, and from industry standards.
- Directly influence improvements to product quality, operator safety, and production efficiency.
- Collaborate with other engineers and with other departments to improve Cristek’s ability to meet customer needs more quickly and cost-effectively.
- BS or advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, or similar field.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience.
- Exposure to manufacturing processes, and assembly & testing of precision electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Experience in the use of Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Multi-meters, and associated lab equipment.
- Experience in PCB design, including routing and devices.
- Programming and test experience with LabView, Python, Matlab, or similar environments.
- Exposure to the design and testing of coaxial or RF/microwave cables.
- Experience in designing and simulating electrical circuits.
- Experience with the design of automated systems.
- Understanding of EMI susceptibility and mitigation.
- Understanding of electrical testing, including Hi-Pot, continuity, resistance, signal loss and capacitance.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical, decision making, & problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
CRISTEK INTERCONNECTS LLCAnaheim, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.