Part Time ON-Call
Compensation $15 DOE + .50 night shift differential
Possible overtime opportunities
No experience necessary! Will train.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The role of the Security Officer is to assure a safe and secure environment for the residents, visitors, staff and property of CRISTA Ministries. This is accomplished by conducting routine random patrol of CRISTA property, responding to and investigation of security related incidents, reporting safety hazards observed during patrol activity, and appropriately documenting actions and observations noted during assigned shift.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:(Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
1. Patrol assigned areas on foot and by vehicle.
2. Identify and report all incidents and hazards in prescribed manner.
3. Respond effectively to instructions given by management and emergency personnel.
4. Provide the highest degree of customer service, determining and responding to the needs of residents, visitors, and staff.
5. Verbally communicate in an appropriate and effective manner.
6. Maintain confidentiality of all private CRISTA-related information, including patient information.
7. Work independently when necessary.
8. Function effectively as part of the Security team.
9. Must be physically able to work, stand, walk, and climb stairs for entire shift. Must be able to respond rapidly to emergency situations.
10. Work various shifts and overtime as necessary, to accommodate department needs.
11. Must have excellent hearing and eyesight.
12. Officer will complete timely all required documentation, following established procedures and using appropriate spelling and grammar.
13. Maintain appearance standards as established by supervisor.
14. Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
15. Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:(Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
Christ Centered: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles in word and deed. Commitment to spiritual growth and development. Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licensure/Certification: Valid Washington State driver’s license with clean driving record. Minimum age of 21, per insurance carrier requirements.
Software And Equipment Used: Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office, Outlook.
Ability to interact with people of various cultures and diverse backgrounds
Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
Positions assigned to CRISTA’s Shoreline Campus or Crista Shores will require working in areas with unsupervised access to vulnerable adults through CRISTA’s Senior Living Ministry.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
Experience: 1-2 years of security experience.
Licensure/Certification: Valid Washington State driver’s license with clean driving record.
Software and Equipment Used: Basic technical understanding of existing security systems including access control, CCTV, and key control, as well as Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook.
a. Minimum age of 21, per insurance carrier requirements.
b. Ability to interact with people of various cultures and diverse backgrounds.
c. Excellent hearing and eyesight.
d. Physically able to work, stand, walk, and climb stairs for entire shift.
e. Ability to respond rapidly to emergency situations.
f. Work various shifts and overtime as necessary.