Vice President of Operations - URGENT NEED
CRI Genetics El Segundo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you driven by getting results? Do you enjoy a laid-back atmosphere with a focus on getting things done?
We're looking for a VP Of Operations with at least 10 years of operations and management experience to join our team. You will report directly to the COO and help build the operational foundation to support the company’s vision, scale and fast paced growth. We are looking for someone who is hungry, passionate and self managed. Someone who is able to take initiative and come up with multiple solutions. Someone who can analyze all sides of a particular situation and can make a good well-calculated decision, strong decision making ability is a must.
- Your #1 Goal: Take over and improve current day to day operations including vendor management and overseeing customer service department (Highest priority)
- Your #2 Goal: Establish processes and controls within operations to support company growth and scale
- Your #3 Goal: Assist with company growth projects and help execute company vision
- Create operations structure, processes and controls
- Identify and create systems for measuring most important operational KPI’s
- Manage vendors, manufacturers and 3PL warehouse operations
- Negotiate fees and services on contracts and agreements
- Support COO through operational related research
- Help create security for company access
- Support COO in cost minimization
- Assist with overseeing legal projects to support operations
- Lead the development of metrics, tools and systems to provide critical operational information to the COO make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Assist with hiring and recruiting as well as any high-level HR matters
- Create and optimize supply chain processes
- Manage banks and payment institutions
- Create Operational budgets
- Oversee controls of the customer service department
- 10+ years’ experience of leading and optimizing an operations department
- MBA preferred
- 10+ years of management experience
- Proven track record of excellent negotiation skills
- Proven track record of success as the lead operations executive
- Experience working with Start-ups and growth-stage businesses.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and the ability to quickly adjust efforts to companies needs
- Strong organizational, analytical, attention to detail, prioritization and communication skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, oral and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Strong client service focus.
- Solid value and ethical approach with the capacity to handle proprietary and confidential information.
- Aptitude to learn unfamiliar concepts and topics quickly.
- Capable of providing solutions to multiple projects at any given time.
- Efficiently learn and use internal/external software applications.
Benefits & Perks working here:
- Fast passed atmosphere focused on achieving results
- We are dog-friendly, bring your dog to work, as long as they behave
- Casual attire and Paid time off
- Full Health insurance (within 90 days of joining) Medical, Dental, Vision
- Weekly Yoga & Weekly paid lunch Friday's
- A bonus system tied to reaching monthly team goals as well as individual goals
- Work directly on the beach, facing the ocean
- Company half day social trips every two months (Company parties /BBQs/ Boating Trips, Paintball games, etc)
- Freedom you will not get anywhere else
- Opportunities for rapid growth
We really invest in our employees inside and outside of the office. We want to see you grow both professionally and personally, and we expect the same from you. We have a strong team of A players looking for another member to join.
Learn more about the company here: www.crigenetics.com/careers
CRI GeneticsWhy Work Here?
Team environment, Opportunity for professional/financial growth, make a positive impact with your work immediately, revolutionize healthcare
Our mission at CRI Genetics is to unlock the treasure trove of secrets hidden in your genetic code. Find your hidden abilities, achieve your goals, and understand how to achieve results in your life. When you understand your genetics, you open a wealth of additional opportunities. In order achieve our mission, we are seeking talented, self-driven individuals who are ready to commit to our mission and help us make a difference in the world. At CRI Genetics, we don’t micromanage so you have the freedom to innovate and experiment to drive results. We invest in growth and education with company paid books and classes, offer an excellent benefits package, and provide company stock(RSUs) so you benefit directly from driving company growth. Learn more about the company here: www.crigenetics.com/careers
AddressEl Segundo, CA