NOTE: THIS IS AN ONSITE, FULL-TIME POSITION. NO REMOTE WORK OR CONTRACTORS.
We have an amazing opportunity for a trustworthy, organized, focused, personal assistant to work direct for CEO . While this is primarily a Personal Assistant role, some administrative assistant tasks will be required as needed.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Managing and communicating information while ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information
- Manage appointments
- Run personal errands, as needed
- Assist with paying bills
- Plan domestic and international travel and process related expense reports
- Handle various personal needs/requests from the CEO
- Perform additional administrative tasks and coordinate special projects as needed
- Be a gatekeeper for the owner so he can focus on important projects only
- Sending/receiving/distributing important documents via e-mail, USPS, FedEx, UPS, courier, and fax
- Previous recent experience as a personal assistant is required
- Previous administrative experience is preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Casual friendly environment with easy to get along with team members that inspires creativity and achieving results.
- We are dog-friendly, bring your dog to work, as long as they behave
- Casual attire and Paid time off
- Full Health insurance (within 90 days of joining) Medical, Dental, Vision
- Weekly Yoga & Weekly paid lunch Friday's
- A bonus system tied to reaching monthly team goals as well as individual goals
- Work directly on the beach, facing the ocean
- Company half day social trips every two months (Company parties /BBQs/ Boating Trips, Paintball games, etc)
- Opportunities for rapid growth
We really invest in our employees inside and outside of the office. We want to see you grow both professionally and personally, and we expect the same from you. We have a strong team of A players looking for another member to join.
Learn more about the company here: www.crigenetics.com/careers