CRI Genetics El Segundo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you driven by getting results? Do you enjoy a laid-back atmosphere with a focus on getting things done?
We're looking for an Operations Manager with at least 5 years of operations and management experience to join our team. You will report directly to the VP of Operations and help build the operational foundation to support the company’s vision, scale and fast paced growth. We are looking for someone who is hungry, passionate, and self-managed. Someone who can take initiative and come up with multiple solutions. Someone who can analyze all sides of a particular situation and can make a good well-calculated decision, strong decision-making ability is a must.
- Lead large-scope projects, measure progress and produce project deliverables
- Help implement ERP system for company roll out
- Assist with accounts receivables/account payables
- Research 3rd party vendors for various business applications
- Assist with Human Resources functions, onboarding and off boarding
- Assist with employee equipment set up
- Ordering equipment and supplies for the office
- Organizing and managing internal documentation
- Support executives with administrative tasks
Who you are:
- 5+ years of operations experience
- Have high energy and positive attitude, able to take on various tasks
- Superior time management and organization
- Adaptable to navigate the evolving needs of a fast-growing company
- High EQ, low ego
- Great attention to detail, detail oriented
- Have great problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to receive feedback and take direction
What we offer:
- Merit-Based Opportunity For Growth - There will be a ton of opportunities to grow professionally as well as financially.
- Manage Yourself - We don’t believe in micromanagement. Our most successful employees thrive in this environment. You must be reliant on managing yourself and balancing daily tasks to achieve your long term goals.
- We Invest In You - We will pay for books, classes, and workshops to further your skills and help you grow.
- Fun Team Builds - We have quarterly company outings based on employee feedback. Past outings have included Paintball, Go-Karts, Escape Rooms, and Deep Sea Fishing.
- Fully Paid PPO Health insurance, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days.
Our mission is to unlock information in our DNA, and to present it to our customers in an easy-to-understand way. We aim to provide actionable information, assisting our customers to improve their lives and wellbeing.
We are also conducting clinical research to identify applications where information stored in our DNA assists in solving complex medical challenges.
We make every effort to improve human life, and to further our understanding of genetics
Learn more about the company here: www.crigenetics.com/careers
CRI GeneticsWhy Work Here?
Team environment, Opportunity for professional/financial growth, make a positive impact with your work immediately, revolutionize healthcare
Our mission at CRI Genetics is to unlock the treasure trove of secrets hidden in your genetic code. Find your hidden abilities, achieve your goals, and understand how to achieve results in your life. When you understand your genetics, you open a wealth of additional opportunities. In order achieve our mission, we are seeking talented, self-driven individuals who are ready to commit to our mission and help us make a difference in the world. At CRI Genetics, we don’t micromanage so you have the freedom to innovate and experiment to drive results. We invest in growth and education with company paid books and classes, offer an excellent benefits package, and provide company stock(RSUs) so you benefit directly from driving company growth. Learn more about the company here: www.crigenetics.com/careers
AddressEl Segundo, CA