About The Company:
We are a fast growing, well established DNA Genetics company. The owners built the company from the ground up and are completely self funded, no outside investors. We have excellent cash flow. Our office is located directly on Venice beach and we have a results oriented while laid back atmosphere. Our mission is to unlock complex information in our DNA and present it to consumers in an easy to understand way, thereby allowing individuals to learn more about themselves through genetics testing. Secondly, the company's mission is to utilize genetic analysis in solving complex medical subjects and discover novel information with the goal of improving human life and furthering our understanding of genetics.
What We Offer:
• Casual friendly environment with easy to get along with team members that inspires creativity and achieving results.
• We are dog-friendly, bring your dog to work, as long as they behave
• Casual attire
• Full PPO Health insurance (within 90 days of joining)
• Weekly Yoga
• A bonus system tied to reaching monthly team goals as well as individual goals
• Work directly on the beach, facing the ocean
• Weekly paid lunch outings
• Company half day social trips every two months (Company parties /BBQs/ Boating Trips, Paintball games, etc)
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunities for growth
We really invest in our employees inside and outside of the office. We want to see you grow both professionally and personally, and we expect the same from you. We have a strong team of A players looking for another member to join. Only superstars apply.
Learn more about the company here:
What We Are Looking For:
- A self-starter who focuses on producing results and does not require micro management.
- At least 5-10 years of operations and or project management experience with a strong track record for success in previous roles.
- A strong ability to prioritize and run multiple projects at once.
- Great communicator both written and verbal.
- Someone who can analyze agreements, contracts and outline important points for discussion
- Experienced negotiator with a successful track record.
- An individual who can take a project A to Z and find good solutions to issues that come up along the way.
- Ability to analyze data and find patters, strong Microsoft Excel skills is Plus.
- Job Duties: (not limited to)
- Analyze contracts and agreements with possible vendors and assist management with breakdown and decision making.
- Negotiate pricing and services with various vendors and groups.
- Analyze vendor invoices for errors and put in long term correction plans.
- Apply strong critical thinking and strategic thinking skills to create workarounds and to determine how to best resolve issues quickly
- Do heavy research on possible vendors and partners and assist with vendor analysis for good decision making.
- Maintain clear, accurate and comprehensive records.
- Work closely with company legal counsel to analyze issues and various projects.
- Assist Chief Officers with project management and project tracking.
In order to apply please make sure to answer the following screening questions. If questions are not answered you will not be considered for the position.