We are a profitable fast growing DNA testing company looking for ambitious experienced Medical Sales Representatives.
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with key decision makers and influencers in hospitals and medical offices
- Inform healthcare providers about the benefits and features of our products, explain the characteristics, uses and other relevant educational information as directed by management.
- Deliver professional sales presentations using approved promotional literature to drive monthly sales
- Further the progress of the company business and continue improving selling skills, while function independently to manage time, territory planning, and call reporting.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of promoted products
- 5+ yrs experience in Medical Sales
- Someone with existing relationships with Cardiologists - (It’s a big plus but not mandatory)
- Strong success record of closing sales in previous positions
- Able to prospect and self-source all types of leads, phone, online or on the ground
- Self-motivated and requires very little supervision
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers within physician offices
- Ability to organize and manage a sales pipeline from first interaction to close
What We Offer:
- Casual friendly environment with easy to get along with team members that inspires creativity and achieving results.
- We are dog-friendly, bring your dog to work, as long as they behave
- Casual attire
- Full PPO Health insurance (within 90 days of joining)
- Weekly Yoga
- A bonus system tied to reaching monthly team goals as well as individual goals
- Work directly on the beach, facing the ocean
- Weekly paid lunch outings
- Company half day social trips every two months (Company parties /BBQs/ Boating Trips, Paintball games, etc)
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for growth
About The Company:
We are a fast growing, well established DNA Genetics company. The owners built the company from the ground up and are completely self-funded, no outside investors. We have excellent cash flow. Our office is located directly on Venice beach and we have a results oriented while laid back atmosphere. Our mission is to unlock complex information in our DNA and present it to consumers in an easy to understand way, thereby allowing individuals to learn more about themselves through genetic testing. Secondly, the company's mission is to utilize genetic analysis in solving complex medical subjects and discover novel information with the goal of improving human life and furthering our understanding of genetics.
Please answer screening questions in order to be considered. If questions are left blank your application will not be considered.
Thank you for your time.
We really invest in our employees inside and outside of the office. We want to see you grow both professionally and personally, and we expect the same from you. We have a strong team of A players looking for another member to join. Only superstars apply.
Learn more about the company here: