Director of Paid Media
- $100,000 to $140,000 Yearly
Job Description: The Director of Paid Media will be accountable for the P&L across all paid marketing channels. Reporting to the CMO, you will be tasked with managing and building a high-achieving performance marketing media buying team. You will collaborate with colleagues across marketing, product, customer support and development departments, to hit our target CAC goals. You must be a hands-on, analytical manager capable of delivering results in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
As a Paid Search Manager, you will:
· Own P&L across all products and paid marketing channels
· Manage a team of media buyers and their KPIs to hit our CAC and sales goals
· Drive growth on many Marketing Channels include Search, Social, Video, Native, Display, and others as needed.
· Work with our Analytics/Data Team Member on data flows, dashboards, and other reporting/tracking needs.
· Own the Martech stack to achieve business objectives, including adding new functionality as needed
· Blend data from multiple sources to fully understand all aspects of customer and prospect behavior.
· Build, develop, launch, and optimize all ad campaigns
· Brainstorm and gather ideas for website content for split-testing team to execute on, as well as campaign images and ad copy to A/B test within the platforms themselves.
· Collaborate closely with the content and marketing teams to drive a cohesive vision and user experience with advertising campaigns
· Report and communicate results to CMO on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis as needed
· Constantly provide creative best practices and feedback to drive high-performing advertising campaigns
· Leverage emerging platforms to identify and engage with known and new audiences
To be considered for this role, you will need:
· 3+ years of experience managing Direct Response digital media buying team with strong record of results.
· Experience running at budgets over 250K/month per platform profitably and for extended periods of time.
· Experience with multiple platforms at scale and ability to learn additional platforms as needed.
· Proven ability to manage and motivate a team of Media Buyers to hit performance goals.
· Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment - we don’t micromanage
· Strong interpersonal skills
- Opportunities for professional growth as we grow
- Bonus structure that rewards initiative and innovative spirit
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid company holidays
- Casual dress code and atmosphere; dog friendly
- Company paid education and training opportunities
- Quarterly company social outings
Learn more about the company here: www.crigenetics.com/careers
122 Sheldon StreetEl Segundo, CA
Get fresh Director of Paid Media jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.