Customer Service Manager at a Genetics Startup
CRI Genetics El Segundo, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer (COO), you will be responsible for driving world-class service and productivity of the Customer Service team. You will be managing our Customer Service Team (60+). You will also be leading operational improvement initiatives and projects. These can range from streamlining or building processes to negotiating pricing with suppliers and improving the overall customer experience.
- Provide leadership for the team by inspiring them with the company’s service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service
- Be responsible for consistency of service and productivity, Work closely with CS Leads to drive results.
- Track contact drivers, opportunities for improvement, and CSat drivers. Formulate strategies for improvement, implement them, and track results.
- Assess daily/weekly service levels and quality of service; implement service improvement strategies
- Act as the final point of escalation for CS team for customer or IT related issues
- Create, track and closely measure scale plan to meet companies needs and growth
- Create program to Measure and Improve Customer overall experience
- Drive operational efficiency in warehousing and shipping costs, while ensuring customers expectations are met on timeliness and accuracy.
- Ensure 3rd Party Vendors are meeting expectations, and troubleshoot/strategize as needed to solve any issues.
- Manage our Import logistics and strategy, ensuring we are efficient and timely with our overseas import shipments.
- Track our stocks, and evaluate ordering strategies to ensure minimal outages in inventory and cash flow is not tied up in excess inventory.
Who you are:
- Unstoppable determination, every “No” gets you closer to a “Yes”
- Ability to pivot quickly according to business needs and manage change with confidence
- Strong analytical skills / data-based decision making
- Comfortable wearing many hats, and pitching in where needed
- Proven leadership and management capabilities
- Solid e-commerce experience and knowledge
- Ability to work across all levels and offices within an organization with a collaborative approach
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
What we offer:
- Merit-Based Opportunity For Growth - There will be a ton of opportunities to grow professionally as well as financially.
- Manage Yourself - We don’t believe in micromanagement. Our most successful employees thrive in this environment. You must be reliant on managing yourself and balancing daily tasks to achieve your long term goals.
- We Invest In You - We will pay for books, classes, and workshops to further your skills and help you grow.
- Fun Team Builds - We have quarterly company outings based on employee feedback. Past outings have included Paintball, Go-Karts, Escape Rooms, and Deep Sea Fishing.
- Fully Paid PPO Health insurance, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days.
Please answer the screening questions, those who do not will not be considered.
Learn more about the company here: www.crigenetics.com/careers
CRI GeneticsWhy Work Here?
Team environment, Opportunity for financial/professional growth, make positive impact with your work immediately, revolutionize healthcare
We are a fast growing, well established genetics company. The owners built the company from the ground up and completely self-funded, no outside investors. We have excellent cash flow. Our office is located in El Segundo and we have a result oriented while laid back atmosphere. Our mission is to unlock complex information in our DNA and present it to consumers in an easy to understand way, thereby allowing individuals to learn more about themselves through genetic testing. Secondly, the company's mission is to utilize genetic analysis in solving complex medical subjects and discover novel information with the goal of improving human life and furthering our understanding of genetics. Learn more about the company here: www.crigenetics.com/careers
AddressEl Segundo, CA